Ambition dan Gratitude


 

Pinterest by greenlikebathwater.tumblr.com 


Recently I met my old friend. We shared about our lives lately. I loved meeting her because I was getting new insights from her story. She is such a strong woman, and she has a straight mindset. I can't share the detailed stories, but I can tell you that she was a good person as a daughter, sister, and friend. She can put her loved one first before herself (in good things) and know how to put herself in society.
 
Why did I say that she was a strong woman?
The reason is when she has a problem and many thoughts in her head, she can cover it. She looked like nothing happened. Sometimes I felt bad for her because I didn't know her problem. That is what I mean by that she always puts other people first before herself.

But after hearing her next plan. I can make sure 100 percent that she is a strong woman. She makes the big decision to change her life for good. I can hear from her story that she was serious about it. I will appreciate it like you are so great. 

It is so cringe if you read it. But if you read it, I hope you know that you are not alone and what you have done is truly extraordinary. See you on top, really. 

Now, I'm sitting at my desk and contemplating what happened. I feel blessed with my life now (even though I know feeling blessed is not good if compared to others). Recently, I had many thoughts in my head. I feel like my life is just so-so, but I was wrong. My life is completely blessed even though it is not perfect.

The second thing I learned from him was that he knew what she wanted and had the courage to make it happen. Right now, I just realized that I don't have the courage to achieve my dream. Even I can't share my dream with others. But that day, I shared my dream with her. I hope I have the same courage as you. From now on, I will manage my time and allocate it to the relevant activities to achieve my dream.  

0 komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Hai Chocolate

Pinterest by muslimah  🍀 Hai Chocolate   “Congrats, kamu sudah bisa melewati banyak hal di awal tahun ini” Melewati ya, bukan berarti s...

Translate