Feeling Clueless

 

Pinterest: cupsofhopecafe.com

Hello...

The weather is gloomy here right now. Actually, I don't really like the rainy season because the weather becomes gloomy and my soul too. It makes me want to lay in my bed with a soft blanket. Hmm, a hot chocolate or cup of tea is so good. But all of it is just a dream. I have a ton of to-do lists. I must finish before my holiday with my mom. Yes, this month we plan to go on holiday. Oh, it is my mom's idea, but I like it and am excited. 


Hmm, actually, I want to share how my day went last week. It was a hard and tiring week. Many work at my office and have family issues. It was not a big issue. It was just the first time to be included in the family issue. Because of that, I know that taking part as an adult was not easy, and I am an adult now. Oh my 


I am 26 years old now. Is it old?

One time, I thought about my age, and I was so worried about my future. I have a feeling that I must find new goals at this time. 

What do I have to do? 

What do I want to do? 

What should I do?

I am Feeling clueless.

This question is not easy to answer right now. Maybe the other of you feels the same as me, and you have found the answer. I would appreciate it if you could give me suggestions. 


Oh yeah, I want to share with you that I got another new freelance job. So I mean, it is what I said before, that I have a lot of to-do lists. Apart from working on my office job which is currently nearing its deadline, I am also studying my new freelance job. I got it from my old friends. I've adapted to their way of working. I work with my friends. Working with friends is fun, but I feel a little uncomfortable when they hesitate to tell me if something is not right.


Hmm, what else should I share with you?

Oh yes, lately I've been thinking about what if I worked from home?

Meanwhile, I never thought about working from home before, but I don't know where I thought about working from home.

OK, maybe I should consider it.

 

0 komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Hai Chocolate

Pinterest by muslimah  🍀 Hai Chocolate   “Congrats, kamu sudah bisa melewati banyak hal di awal tahun ini” Melewati ya, bukan berarti s...

Translate