Control Yourself

 

Pinterest: josephdonaghy.wordpress.com


Hello

I'm back with something new that I discovered recently. I believe that the people who live in this world come with a mission. We have a role in this world. Some become judges who must help uphold justice, become doctors to save their loved ones, etc. Is the role given by God or decided by ourselves?

Actually, I don't know for sure. But I know for sure that the role's we have is something we are good at. We must do it. And I just decided on my role. I want to be a strong person who can help others. Is it sounds cliche, isn't?

I got this idea when I was worried about someone. I try to provide solutions for them, but every solution comes back to one point.

There was someone who said, "Nothing will change your life if it's not you." Every solution I tried didn't give good results, so where is the problem? The problem comes from themselves. No matter how hard I try to help. If they won't change, it is impossible.

So I decided to control myself. I have to make myself valuable to help others. I can't take a control other people, but I can control myself. Maybe God prepared this role for me. I want not to worry about them. I hope they can solve the problem themselves. But if you need help, God willing, I can do it. That has come true. I hope that God will give me success as a human being, a people, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and the hope of soon becoming wives and mothers.

See you in the thoughts of other chocolate lovers.

 

 

 

0 komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Hai Chocolate

Pinterest by muslimah  🍀 Hai Chocolate   “Congrats, kamu sudah bisa melewati banyak hal di awal tahun ini” Melewati ya, bukan berarti s...

Translate