Chasing my dream or taking all the opportunities?

Pinterest by @deadbyinsidee

Have you ever felt like you were on the wrong path?

Feeling our times was not necessary. Suppose at that time I graduated early, and applied to a big company. Suppose at that time I acceded my lecture opportunity to take a master's degree and many all. Do you know how to solve this feeling? I am feeling exhausted right now. I am standing at a crossroads, and I have to choose what path I must go. The paths make me so confused. The first path is an opportunity that I don't know when it will come again. Many of my friends take it. It makes me feel FOMO. Even though I know that it was not my passion. The second path is my passion. I want it, but I have one question that solved yet.
There are people who said "Why don't take all of it? Take the opportunity and your dream?" Time. It was answer all it. I don't have time to take all the paths. If I choose all the paths, I can't focus on it. In other ways, I must work. Working from 8 to 5, makes me feel tired after went home. It has been making me confused. Chasing my dream or taking all the opportunities?

0 komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Hai Chocolate

Pinterest by muslimah  🍀 Hai Chocolate   “Congrats, kamu sudah bisa melewati banyak hal di awal tahun ini” Melewati ya, bukan berarti s...

Translate