I'm An Outsider

 



Recently,  I lost my confidence.

I feel I am not in the feet position.

Many things are covered, so I don't know if it is true.

It will be ordinary if I am not the only one.

It Feels like I was repeating the accident one year ago.

It's hard to feel comfortable and enjoy the time.

I am an outsider.

 

From there, maybe I must set myself up like the first time.

Before, I knew them.

Enjoy my time and search for new things that make me happy and comfortable.

Nevertheless, this is a gamble.

But

How do I know if I am not trying?

 

The second, is positive thinking, spreading love, and being foolish.

How about the response it will be number second.

First, I'll look at the good things.

Stay adapted to the environment.

Looking for, many little things that make me happy.

 

Let's learn to be confident to say what we want to say.

Whether it will be accepted or not, it is no problem.

If we are afraid of being the topic of conversation, forget it.

Remamber the first, be positive thingking.

So let's express how we feeling.

 

Respect ourselves.

Let's make what you want to come true

because no one will do it for you.

Put yourself in the right place

Let's work on that

 

 

 

Komentar